Friday, November 6, 2009

i love thrifting!

I had an hour to myself today so I used it wisely...I went thrifting! I came home with some lovely treasures!


Won't these jeans be cute on little B?



I love the detail on these mugs - handpainted and silkscreened in Norway.



Miss Z has an October birthday so this plate is for her. And check out the green mugs! I LOVE them!



Does anyone remember this Fisher Price cash register? We played with this as kids. We used to borrow the money from my mom's purse, iron it so it was nice and crisp, then play "store" for hours! There were two there, so I bought them both! One for me, and one for my sister! (for our kids, of course!)

Hope you're having a lovely fall day!


4 comments:

  1. Do those jeans have needle felting and felted sweater pieces on them? It looks like it. Remind me to tell you about the needle felting on cotton tees idea I saw.

    ReplyDelete
  2. great finds!! When you're on your own, you can do some serious treasure hunting! Can't wait to get that cash register, thanks again!

    ReplyDelete
  3. It was so fun to see your thrifted treasures. My mom has a casserole dish that matches your Norwegian mugs. Wow! Super find!
    Dianne

    ReplyDelete
  4. You've got some great finds!

    Adin B
    http://itssewtasticmama.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete