Monday, August 24, 2009

It's about time!

Wow! I'm finally doing this! After years of thinking about starting my own blog, I'm actually making it happen! I'm excited about having a place to share my creations, ideas and the other things in my life that make me happy. In this first post, along with saying "hello", "welcome" and "thanks for stopping by!", I thought I'd share a few of the projects that I've completed lately. (clicking on the photos will make them larger)

These are pillows for my couch, and a skirt using Heather Bailey's Freshcut fabric.

A flannel quilt using Sandi Henderson's gorgeous fabrics.

A quilt for my newest nephew.

I had this one quilted and love the way it turned out. The circles go so well with the orange dots I used in the quilt and for the border.


Thanks again for stopping by! I'll be back soon!
-jacq

5 comments:

  1. I love the colours and fabrics that you put together - you have a great eye. Your creations are stunning!

    ReplyDelete
  2. GORGEOUS! now we just have to get you using thrifted fabric ;o)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful! Your quilts are lovely (I wish I had that patience - and time!) and that orange pillow? My favorite!

    : )

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy blogging! I love seeing all of your beautiful creations - fabric and kids!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nice to see your quilts...I see you managed the binding!

    ReplyDelete